Supply Chain Planning & Collaboration
Bristlecone is uniquely positioned as a user, co-developer, and implementer of enterprise performance management systems. We have the expertise and operational knowledge to enable actionable and sustainable processes. Our solutions are based on real world knowledge and experience garnered by our consultants on multiple supply chain projects, built on established frameworks like SCOR and recognized by leading analysts like Gartner. Through our collaborative and flexible approach, our clients get practical, sustainable and measureable results and implement the right solutions.
Synchronize your supply with demand in your global supply chain by balancing push and pull network-planning processes and by handling replenishment and production based on actual demand.
With Bristlecone, you will enable:
- Increased visibility across your entire supply chain
- Optimized sourcing and capacity utilization
- Shortened order-fulfillment times
- Reduced inventory levels
- Improved customer service
Streamlined demand planning process is the key to achieving high customer service levels with minimum inventory levels. With Demand Planning, you can:
- Improve forecast accuracy
- Support visibility of data at different product and customer hierarchies
- Reduce forecasting cycles times leading to increased supply chain responsiveness
- Manage complexity arising from the need to plan large numbers of product/location combinations
- Support new product introductions
- Plan promotions and cannibalization of existing products
- Enable customer collaboration
- Enable exception based management
Determine quantities to be produced and delivered to various locations to match customer demand and maintain desired service levels. Supply Planning enables:
- Improved cross-location medium to long-term rough-cut planning for production, procurement &distribution inventory visibility across the supply chain
- Simultaneous material planning and finite capacity planning of storage, handling and transport capacities
- Optimized capacity utilization across plants:
- Optimized production planning over different time periods
- Advanced procurement plans for raw materials
- Planned shelf life
- Optimized product mix
Manufacturing Planning helps you to:
- Model capacity reservations on resources
- Synchronize production schedules
- Match demand and supply
- Check availability against product allocations
Supply Chain Performance Management
Gain a holistic view of your entire supply chain including planning, sourcing, manufacturing, operations, and logistics. Leverage powerful analytics capabilities to measure and monitor various supply chain metrics, and more importantly, to understand how these metrics are correlated and how changing one metric impacts the others.
Bristlecone provides the industry and solution expertise to operationalize your supply chain performance management capability within 90 days. If your organization is asking the following questions, it's time to talk to us:
- Are our supply chain metrics interlinked? Are they indicative or merely quantitative?
- What is the impact of our forecast accuracy on cash; what is the impact of our inventory on fulfillment levels?
- Are our poor fulfillment levels because of poor forecasts or production problems?
- How do we strike a balance between inventories and fulfillment without increasing costs?
- Is a single-manufacturing strategy the correct approach for us? Should we move to a hybrid? How do we identify what strategy applies to what product groups?
- How is our supply chain performance compared to targets and benchmarks? Are our critical metrics trending the right way?
“Bristlecone has been very attentive to our needs. When we needed Configurable Materials expertise to support a recent acquisition, they were on the site almost immediately, with the perfect resource."
Tim Hanrahan, Vice President, Information Services