What We Do
Bristlecone advises clients on how to maximize the strategic value of their supply chains and assists them in unleashing that value rapidly through effective use of enabling technologies.
With our singular focus on rapidly addressing procurement and supply chain challenges, we help our clients to diagnose, design, enable and enhance their operations by capsulating our years of experience into pre-configured solutions and accelerated deployments and enhancement packs for the leading supply chain technologies.
Bristlecone services include the following specialized practices, all directed at addressing our clients' supply chain challenges:
- Supply Chain Planning & Collaboration
- Supply Chain Execution
- Integrated Sourcing & Procurement
- Business Analytics & Performance Management
- Information Management
- Technology Development & Integration
- Managed Services
Our solutions address the entire supply chain spectrum, including:
- Demand & Supply Planning
- Supplier Network Collaboration
- Strategic Sourcing & Supplier Relationship Management
- Supply Chain & Spend Analytics
- Warehouse & Transportation Management
- Supply Chain Event & Response Management
- Inventory Optimization
- Manufacturing Planning & Execution
- Data Management & Integrity
Bristlecone has strategic relationships with SAP and Oracle, and provides product development services to both companies as well as to Independent Software Vendors (ISVs).
For more information, please visit our Services section.
“By leveraging their knowledge of the high-tech industry, Bristlecone was able to quickly understand Celestica's business and technical requirements, and collaborate with our key resources to deliver on budget, and ahead of schedule. Their sense of commitment, ownership and accountability was excellent.”
Dwayne Batty, Director, Enterprise Applications