Asset Information Management
Bristlecone's Asset Information Management services – a component of our more comprehensive Data Integrity services – help you to diagnose, design, enable, and enhance your asset management processes.
Today's economy demands a better understanding of current and potential impacts to the reliability of my assets in the ever-changing production environment.
- Visibility – Gain insight on asset management to operations (risk, margin, and performance)
- Risk Mitigation – Ensure you minimize production disruptions
- Increased Flexibility – Ensure alternative supply strategies for spare parts
- Margin Impact – Initiate strategies to ensure availability of parts which represent the top 80% asset reliability
- Contingency Planning – Initiate a sustainable model that can support real-time analysis based on changes in the production and the economy
Real-time decision making is possible and practical with Bristlecone by utilizing improved capabilities in:
- Strategy – Clear definition of goals, objectives, and processes
- Collaboration – Enhance cross-functional operations
- Acquisition – Design, Specification, and OEM Data
- Linking – Drawings, datasheets, and manuals
- Identification – Rapidly know which asset needs attention with which parts
- Validation – Confirm your supply chain's timely delivery of parts
- Execution – Enhance and populate ERP systems with plant maintenance capabilities and data
"This was a very successful deployment thanks to the outstanding support from Bristlecone. They combined their domain experience, industry knowledge and deep understanding of the Spend Management processes with their very extensive technical knowledge.
The Bristlecone team was able to solve any issues and help us continue along our implementation path. We look forward to the continued roll-out of SPM to Steelcase users around the world in cooperation with Bristlecone and we will also work closely together with Bristlecone to move the environment over into our on-premise infrastructure after a successful year of reaping the savings via the hosted version."
Nancy Faber, Global Supply Chain Manager