Integrated planning and collaborative manufacturing help reduce Discrete Manufacturing costs and real-time visibility into Supply Chains minimizes inventory. To accelerate time-to-market and improve service, manufacturers should optimize capacity utilization with forecasts and product management.
Bristlecone’s experience in bespoke, pre-configured solutions ensures rapid, high-quality implementation, which requires minimal human intervention. The function involves leveraging blueprint documents, pre-defined test scripts, data migration tools, industrial machinery, component manufacturing transactions, and checks and controls.
Bristlecone offers a suite of solutions to Discrete Manufacturing:
- Production – Design engineering, product data management, and release
- Order-to-Cash – Sales management, delivery, invoicing, and customer credits
- Procure-to-Pay – Purchase orders, goods receipts, inventory management, and payments
The Bristlecone DemandPlanningNOW solution leverages SAP Advanced Planner and Optimizer (APO) for forecasting, inventory control, and customer service. SupplyPlanningNOW module offers visibility into Bill of Material (BoM), manufacturing bottlenecks, material flow, and maintenance schedules. We use the SAP BusinessObjects (BO)-Business Intelligence (BI) suite to manage analytical and reporting requirements in Supply Chain planning and execution.
Bristlecone helps discrete manufacturers with:
- Product segmentation
- Supply Chain value assessment
- Demand and Supply Planning
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Pre-configured SAP ERP solutions