Accelerators for ICS
Oracle Integration Cloud Service (ICS) simplifies development of integrations between your applications in
the cloud and on premise, all without needing to write a code or install and manage the infrastructure or
middleware. You can jump-start your Software as a Service (SaaS) integration with a library of prebuilt
integrations and adapters from Oracle and Bristlecone.
Bristlecone is the preferred co-development and integrations partner of Oracle® for cloud applications.
With pre-built integrations of leading cloud applications, for cloud as well as on-premise enterprise systems,
Bristlecone continues to expand the capabilities of ICS to address enterprise needs. Prebuilt integrations
from Bristlecone let you integrate your SaaS applications in hours, not months, powering productivity for
Oracle Cloud in complete harmony with leading cloud and on-premise applications.
Currently available accelerators for Oracle ICS and Fusion Middleware are:
- Salesforce and SAP – Sync up master data, customer information, leads, opportunities, and orders
- Salesforce and Oracle E-Business Suite – Sync up master data, account data, quotes, and invoices
- Salesforce and Oracle Eloqua – Sync up accounts, leads, and contacts
- Salesforce and ServiceNow – Sync up master data, account data, case-to-incident, and incident-toopportunity
- Salesforce and Oracle RightNow – Sync up with Oracle Service Cloud
- Salesforce and Oracle Sales Cloud – Ensure smooth transition and sync up account-to-organization,
contacts, leads, opportunities, and projects
- Salesforce and Successfactors – Sync up user data, compensation, and goals
- SAP and Oracle Sales Cloud – Sync up master data, customer-to-organization, projects, and opportunity-to-sales order
- SAP and Successfactors – On-board employees by following best practices
- SAP and Ariba – Sync up payments, pay orders, invoices, and contracts
- SAP and Concur – Sync up expenses, invoices, and attendees
- SAP CRM and Oracle Eloqua – Sync up accounts, leads, and contacts
Faster time to rollout: Bristlecone’s integration services team is equipped with pre-built integration templates to achieve the fastest possible enterprise-wide rollout—in hours instead of weeks
Up-to-date flows: All pre-built integrations by Bristlecone are tested and validated with every new release of ICS and other applications
Lower cost of engagement: Engage fewer resources on integration projects compared to service
organizations and build everything from scratch
The pre-built integrations using Oracle cloud connectors on Oracle Integration Cloud Service (ICS) are available as a service. Contact us on email@example.com for details.