Facilities Management and Real Estate
The complexity of a Facilities and Real Estate Management (FMRE) business is impacted by fragmented and different business processes across global enterprise. It is also affected by increasing compliances; maintaining aging assets and infrastructure; controlling money spent on leasing worldwide; facility condition assessment; and ensuring fully operational facilities.
Do your current Facilities and Real Estate Management solutions support global operating model and organization structure? Do they facilitate common operating processes and standards; lease administration; strategic planning; portfolio management; and establish global financial management? Do they help in optimizing real estate portfolio?
Oracle Primavera Unifier is a real-time, on-premise, and cloud-based Facilities and Real Estate Management Solution that enables enterprises to streamline the processes of managing their facilities and real estate.
Bristlecone gives an edge to its customers by delivering operational excellence through its vast offerings in Facilities and Real Estate Management. Bristlecone FMRE service offering includes:
On-premise & Cloud based Offerings
Oracle Primavera Unifier
- Real Estate Portfolio Management—Land Acquisition including purchase and lease; Financial Management and disposition of real property assets; Strategic Planning; Lease Analysis; Portfolio Management; Tax Management; Lease Management; and Lease Accounting.
- Capital Project Management—Remodeling or enhancement of existing facilities; Capital Planning; Design; Funding; Bidding; Procurement; Cost & Resource Management; Project Documentation and Drawing Management; Scheduling; and Critical Path Analysis.
- Facilities Management—Strategic Facilities Planning; Space Management; Site & Employee Service Management; and Move Management.
- Maintenance Management—Corrective and Preventive Maintenance; Asset Management; Work Order Administration; Warranty Tracking; Inventory Management; Vendor Management; and Facility Condition Assessment.
- Sustainability and Utilities Management—Measurement and reduction of resource consumption (including energy and water) and waste production (including greenhouse gas emissions); Building Systems Integration; Sustainability Performance Metrics; Utilities Benchmarking; Carbon Emissions Tracking; and Energy Efficiency Analysis.