Your enterprise needs a platform-agnostic application ecosystem that seamlessly integrates on-premise, legacy and cloud systems. It synchronizes business processes while minimizing maintenance costs.
Bristlecone unlocks value from data while maximizing IT investment by integrating On-premise SAP systems (SAP Business Suite and S/4 HANA On-premise) with best-of-breed Oracle products such as Primavera Unifier, Hyperion and Oracle Fusion Middleware. We provide customized adapters and integration services to connect non-SAP systems with SAP HANA Database, for enterprise resource planning, budgeting, project portfolio management, customer relationship management, enterprise bus integration, human resources management, and supply chain management.
Our adapters for plug-and-play integration between SAP data sources and Oracle applications enables real-time or scheduled data flow between business processes, databases, and external systems across industries. We combine Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), reusable service assets, and multiple support models such as shared as well as dedicated support teams to comply with regulations, and Service-Level Agreements (SLAs), and minimize budget overruns.
Bristlecone offers a range of accelerators for coexistence of SAP solutions with leading Oracle products and cloud applications:
- Application adapter for Oracle Fusion Middleware (SOA suite)
- Cloud adapter for Oracle Integration Cloud Service
- Adapter for Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Industry-specific adapters for Oracle Hyperion applications and Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition (FDMEE)
- Integration adapter for Oracle Primavera Gateway
- Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management (EDM)-SAP connector
- Oracle Identity and Access Management (IAM)-SAP connector