Value Managed Services
- How do I ensure my investments on IT Systems are protected?
- Are my IT performance KPIs aligned with my business objectives?
- How do I reduce the time taken for new deployments and replacement of existing systems?
- How do I reduce operating and in-house support costs?
- What can be done for disaster recovery and Service Continuity in my organization?
- How do I leverage Automation and Cutting Edge Technologies for managing the portfolio?
If you are contemplating answers to these questions, Bristlecone can help :
Our ValueMSTM framework provides robust, sustainable, and scalable solutions for application support. These solutions cover a wide range of spectrum from Application Infrastructure Management (AIM) to Application Support and goes up to Value Delivery and benefit optimization Services.
We combine automation tools with proprietary frameworks for superior service delivery. Our ITIL-compliant Bristlecone ValueMSTM framework defines metrics and ensures continuous improvement by adopting the iterative Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology. Our Robust Transition framework – TransitEasyTM uses Service Introduction concepts for handling different scenarios like : Support to Support, Projects to Support, Project to Project handovers. Our Centers of Excellence (CoEs) ensure that ValueMSTM standards are followed across all our engagements and learnings are leveraged for all our clients.
Our Key differentiators:
- TransitEasy™ Framework for Robust and Risk Free Transition
- ‘One for One’ customer focused delivery model to address client’s need and the complexity of the environment
- Best in class services to help you Save, Scale and Sustain with our Factory Model
- Dedicated client engagement managers assigned to ensure Service Level compliance
- Implementing KAIZEN (continuous small improvement programs) and PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act) at every stage of the lifecycle of the engagement
- Industry focused innovation center based on best practices
- Lifecycle management across applications (ERP, CRM, SCM, HRM, and Analytics) and technologies (SAP, Oracle, SAP Ariba, Kinaxis, and Java)
- Operations management including system administration, performance tuning, data migration, and archiving
- Support services for production, release, upgrade, incident management, Service Request, Problem, and change management
- Portfolio management, service planning, and service management
- Value-added services for cloud computing, diagnostics, and audit (systems, ITIL processes, and performance)