Data needs to flow seamlessly across systems to help enterprises respond to challenges and identify opportunities. Your IT ecosystem should integrate business processes, projects, supply chain partners, and other stakeholders while ensuring the security of on-premise and cloud systems.
Bristlecone creates a homogenous enterprise environment by integrating disparate applications. We offer comprehensive integration services – consulting integration strategy, developing pre-built or custom integrations, on-premise, cloud and hybrid integration implementation, support/maintenance and upgrades.
Our integration services minimize investment in legacy systems while driving cloud adoption. Security mechanisms in the transport and message layers facilitate communication and safeguard applications. Regular audit helps detect performance issues at the outset, minimize incidents, and mitigate integration risks.
Bristlecone combines proven methodologies with a suite of proprietary adapters to achieve business goals: application maintenance and upgrade, process improvement, connect to Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) networks, or enterprise merger / acquisition. Our approach accelerates integration and rationalizes costs.
Bristlecone integrates on-premise, mobile, hybrid, and cloud applications:
- Sourcing and procurement (SAP Ariba, SAP SRM)
- Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce.com, SugarCRM)
- Enterprise Resource Planning systems including Oracle, SAP and NetSuite
- Human Capital Management systems (SAP SuccessFactors, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Application-to-application as well as business-to-business using SAP HCI (HANA Cloud Integration), SAP PI (Process Integration), Oracle ICS (Integration Cloud Service), Oracle SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, Dell Boomi AtomSphere, and Jitterbit