SAP NS2 and Bristlecone have partnered to provide supply chain process optimization for customers in aerospace, defense and similarly regulated industries. Through this partnership, customers will have access to supply chain advisory, implementation and integration services as well as accelerated implementation methodologies for SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP).
By leveraging these solutions, customers can expect to see the following:
- Increase in the visibility and accuracy of supply chain planning processes for improved decision-making and better end-to-end performance
- Continuous alignment by bringing all stakeholders and their business drivers onto the ‘same page’ and tracking all assumptions and improved business outcomes
- Complete end-to-end visibility of the internal and external supply chain, including inventories, production, transportation and risk elements
- Demand-driven optimized resources across the supply chain network, with the ability to respond to exceptions and evaluate options
- Ability to meet or exceed mission readiness and performance requirements
- Cost savings across the lifecycle
Companies need a solution to execute enterprise-level strategies that effectively meet the ever-changing mission demands on their supply chain. SAP’s supply chain solutions are positioned to help companies achieve a much higher degree of business performance by digitally linking strategic and operational supply chain planning with real-time visibility, response and execution.
The SAP NS2 IBP solution meets the compliance requirements for International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). With this solution, companies can be confident that their data remains in the United States and is supported by U.S. persons.
This partnership makes it easy to equip customers with accelerated solutions.
It combines licensing and service offerings – coupling SAP IBP with Bristlecone’s expertise and two decades of supply chain experience – and furthers the collaboration between SAP NS2, SAP and Bristlecone, which is rooted in a shared commitment to delivering customer value.
Interested in evaluating this solution for your business?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a meeting.