Telecom companies need to continuously upgrade their network to become more responsive to digital natives. Projects for network maintenance and upgrade must be managed with clockwork precision to accelerate speed of response and minimize downtime.
Bristlecone offers a Network Project Management (NPM)-in-a-Box solution to enhance service quality and launch new services. It aligns network expansion / upgrade projects with capacity, capability, and budget constraints. Our solution incorporates ready-to-deploy business processes and best practices in Project Portfolio Management (PPM). It helps telecom companies mitigate risks and streamline project implementation.
The Bristlecone NPM-in-a-Box solution is built on TM Forum’s Business Process Framework (eTOM). It supports the telecom enterprise across the project lifecycle – from proposal to site management and testing. We create a Detailed Project Report (DPR) with Geocentric Solar Magnetospheric (GSM) co-ordinate systems and images. It helps synchronize the materials Supply Chain with project execution.
Unified master data administration for the site, materials, labor, services, and suppliers offers better visibility into the network, equipment, spare parts, payments, and claims. Project management minimizes truck roll and enhances supplier / sub-contractor management. Significantly, it minimizes lead as well as idle time for assets, including Base Transceiver Station (BTS).
- Pre-configured components reduce project timelines by up to 30%
- Mobile-oriented visualization and task-based workflows drive faster user adoption
- Integration with Business / Operations Support Systems (B / OSS) applications improves operations planning
- Project-driven Supply Chain enables ‘kitting’ for movement and traceability of materials, and ‘de-kitting’ for returns management
- User-friendly dashboards facilitate financial forecasting, budgeting, cost control, and valuation of returned assets / project surplus