Enterprise & Cloud Integration
Data needs to flow seamlessly across systems to help enterprises respond to challenges and identify opportunities. IT ecosystems should integrate business processes, projects, supply chain partners, and other stakeholders while ensuring the security of on-premises systems and cloud systems.
Bristlecone creates a homogenous enterprise environment by integrating disparate applications. We offer comprehensive integration services i.e., consulting integration strategies, developing pre-built or custom integrations, on-premises, cloud and hybrid integration implementation, support/maintenance, and upgrades.
Our integration services minimize investment in legacy systems while driving cloud adoption. The included security mechanisms in transport and message layers facilitate communication and safeguard applications over cloud integration.
We regularly audit to detect performance issues at the outset, minimize incidents, and mitigate integration risks. Thanks to our in-house repository of best practices, we cater to a variety of customers.
Bristlecone enables B2B integration by overcoming the challenges of security, on boarding & partner management with no compromise on real time while ensuring end to end visibility of data streams. We have successfully delivered challenges pertaining to real time and high volume needs of EDI integration.
Bristlecone integrates on-premises, mobile, cloud and hybrid applications-
- Sourcing and procurement (SAP Ariba, SAP SRM, etc)
- Customer relationship management (Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, etc)
- Enterprise resource planning systems including Oracle, SAP, NetSuite, etc
- Human capital management systems (SAP SuccessFactors, Workday, etc)
- Application-to-application as well as business-to-business using SAP HCI (HANA Cloud Integration), SAP PI (Process Integration), Oracle ICS (Integration Cloud Service), Oracle SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, Dell Boomi AtomSphere, and Jitterbit.