As we move toward winning against the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic and redefining business models, procurement departments as a visible contributor to business in midsized companies are confronted with age-old challenges such as:
- Existence of various manual and paper-based processes
- Subjective adoption and use of preferred suppliers
- Compliance gaps and risks due to disconnected processes
- Constrained budgets, leading to delayed adoption of a ‘digital agenda’
Further, though a large section of midsized companies use SAP’s ERP systems, for procurement systems, SAP Ariba is usually not perceived as a first-choice solution. In this webinar, we will share insights with you on how the SAP Ariba solutions portfolio supports your procurement departments, business users and suppliers with:
- Amazon-like buying experience
- Compliant buying channels
- Easy tactical sourcing and digital quotation process
- Paperless collaboration with suppliers
- Intuitive order fulfilment for suppliers from a single interface
… all of this and much more for an extremely competitive price.
Not possible, you say? Allow us to surprise you!
Hier Registrieren – Deutsches Webinar am 25. Februar
Watch Now – English Webinar Recording