Your supply chain is at risk.
- In 2019, the US-China trade war resulted in a loss of output worth $455 billion
- In 2018, Toyota was forced to shut down its factories because of massive power failures caused by typhoons
- In 2017, Pfizer suffered an estimated loss of $195 million due to hurricanes wiping out their facilities in Puerto Rico
Companies can outsource manufacturing or services, but they cannot shy away from proactively gauging and mitigating external risk.
Join Bristlecone and Lora Cecere, Founder of Supply Chain Insights and a prolific supply chain shaman with over 35 years of diverse experience in the field of supply chain, for ‘Supply Chain Foresight 20/20.’ In this webinar, you will learn:
- Where the world of Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) is heading
- AI’s role in SCRM
- How Sense.ai provides the foresight needed to transform your supply chain
Please send any questions and comments in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org