As part of the Mahindra Group, we at Bristlecone see an incredible opportunity to drive positive change in the lives of our stakeholders. Whether it is serving the needs of our customers, or taking care of the dreams and passions of our people, or helping to build the communities we are a part of, or adhering to the laws of the land, or nurturing the planet … we ‘Rise for Good’ in everything we do. And by making every aspect of our business sustainable, we reaffirm our commitment to a better world.
We ‘Rise Against Climate Change’ by committing to the Science Based Targets (SBT) initiative, which provides companies with a clear pathway for reducing emissions in line with the Paris Agreement’s goal of limiting global warming to well below 2°C above pre-industrial levels. Bristlecone commits to reducing absolute scope 1 and 2 GHG emissions 38% by 2032 from a 2017 base year. Bristlecone also commits to reducing absolute scope 3 GHG emissions 20% by 2032 from a 2017 base year. Carbon inventory for years 2017 and 2018 are as follows:
For us, sustainability means not only the conservation of the environment, but also the well-being of our stakeholders, communities and the world-at-large. It is an integral part of our business and a defining driver on our road to financial growth, profitability and long-term success.
People. Planet. Profit.
Bristlecone, the trusted partner in supply chain transformation, specializes in building antifragile supply chains that enable businesses to create certainty and unlock value. We recognize the impact our business operations have on the three key pillars of sustainability – people, planet, profit – and we are committed to following and promoting sustainable business practices across all three pillars. We aim to do that by co-creating sustainable value for our business and stakeholders while serving as wise stewards of natural resources. Sustainability is a company-wide effort, and Bristlecone encourages the involvement of all stakeholders.
People: Enabling Stakeholders to Rise
- Build a great place to work and become the best employer.
- Foster an environment of inclusive and comprehensive development.
- Create sustainability awareness among employees, customers, investors and communities.
- Nurture a climate of social responsibility and community volunteerism.
Planet: Protecting the Environment
- Monitor and review our use of natural resources as applicable, to enable continuous improvement in limiting our consumption.
- Reduce our carbon emissions by making use of the latest collaboration tools – to reduce air and road travel whenever possible – and encouraging carpooling and use of public transportation.
- Explore and implement measures to mitigate the impact of our operations on climate change.
Profit: Building Enduring Business
- Co-create sustainable business value for our customers, investors and other stakeholders.
- Leverage our intellectual capital and proprietary solutions to ensure our clients’ supply chains are built to deliver customer-centric antifragility and sustainable business value.
- Reduce and mitigate business risk by adhering to ethical business practices, making informed business decisions and investing wisely in our operations.
- Tap into industry best practices to help achieve the sustainability goals of our stakeholders.
To be successful, this Sustainability Policy must be well-communicated, implemented and monitored. It will be reviewed periodically to ensure its continued relevance to our business operations and evolving expectations of our stakeholders. This exercise shall be conducted, at a minimum, annually.
August 22, 2019