Seamless, integrated, digitized – not adjectives usually attributed to growing midsized companies in describing their procurement processes. In practice, reality usually reflects …
- Existence of various manual and paper-based processes
- Subjective adoption and use of preferred suppliers
- Compliance gaps and risks due to disconnected processes
- Constrained budgets, leading to delayed adoption of a ‘digital agenda’
Further, though a large section of midsized companies use SAP’s ERP systems, for procurement systems, SAP Ariba is usually not perceived as a first-choice solution.
In this webinar, we share insights on how the SAP Ariba solutions portfolio supports SMB procurement departments, business users and suppliers with …
- Amazon-like buying experience
- Compliant buying channels
- Easy tactical sourcing and digital quotation process
- Paperless collaboration with suppliers
- Intuitive order fulfilment for suppliers from a single interface
… all of this and much more for an extremely competitive price.