Building supply chain resiliency has become a top priority for companies in the wake of COVID-19, which has further increased demand for digitally enhanced supply chain management solutions. In fact, digital supply chain transformation is no longer optional, but an imperative.
This white paper, a collaboration between Bristlecone and Zinnov, examines the various threats faced by supply chain ecosystems and looks at how enterprises are now leveraging technologies to build a threat-resilient digital supply chain ecosystem. This white paper also touches upon the following:
- Five different kinds of threats today’s supply chains face
- Digital technologies’ role in threat mitigation
- Evolution of supply chain solutions
- Digital augmentation framework and how companies can move up in maturity
- Nuances of building a digital supply chain management system
It also details a playbook that will help Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) in augmenting their supply chain offerings in order to meet evolving client expectations.